TikTok is the new sensational youth application with over 800 million active users. Are you still not aware of the usage of this application? Don’t worry! We have brought a mini guide for you that includes a tutorial on how to use the App. It also has an overview of the activities that are a part of the App, TikTok.
It is a leading application for shooting videos with all the little fun elements already installed in the App. TikTok is the App that can quickly hook the audience to itself. One can easily shoot short videos while singing, dancing, and lip-syncing with lots of new filters to add vibes and colors to the video.
TikTok came into existence, after the popularity of the lip-syncing video app, Musica.ly. It has all the elements available on Snapchat, like chat facilities and filters. It is a social media platform that is full of short videos shot by teenagers. By far, TikTok has taken over the phones of everyone, no matter what age.
TikTok was another production of China. It bagged vast popularity in the country and soon started getting translated in the languages of the west and became equally popular there as well. It is in the top spot of the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store from the last few months now.
Set Up Your TikTok Account!
First, you need to download and install it. Secondly, you are required to set up your account. Finally, you are ready to get started and browse through the App. If you haven’t yet downloaded the App, then download it and enjoy using the fun social media platform today.
How To Use TikTok?
After logging in to your account, you will find a “For You” feed that offers the present, most popular videos of the App. Just select the video you want to watch and show your appreciation by liking or commenting on the video.
You can search for videos by hitting on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen. Enter the trending hashtags, hot songs, popular users, etc., select the video to begin playing it.
The videos you select to play would play on a loop until you stop it or choose any other video.
“For You” page builds on the base of the videos you like to watch and the profiles that you follow. It is the shortcut page for the content you may wish to use or view.
How To Upload Your Video On The TikTok App?
The real thing is not just viewing videos; it is just a part of TikTok. However, the real thing is creating and uploading your video with necessary edits and filters. It is not a compulsion to do it, but if you are not doing it, then you are missing out on something.
TikTok helps you easily create your content of a minimum of ten seconds to a maximum of one minute. If you are a regular Snapchat or Instagram user, then you would not find this task any difficult. Develop your business video and buy tiktok likes to fill the video with huge likes to gain more visitors.
Here is a list of basics that you must do before shooting your video on TikTok
- First, prepare everything, including – the song or dialogue, the setting, and prepare yourself for the shoot.
- Rehearse as much as you need to get a perfect result.
How To Create A Video?
- Press the ‘plus’ icon at the bottom of the screen on the App.
- Select the audio by clicking on the ‘Sounds’ button on the top of the screen.
- Press the ‘record’ button when you are all set for the shoot.
- If you want to stop shooting the video in between, press the ‘record’ button again.
- Open the next screen to add effects, text, or edits to your video.
- Then, press the ‘Next’ button to switch to the next button.
- Tag any friends you want to, then press the next button.
- Select the post icon when you are ready to upload the video.
How To Create A Duet Video?
You and your friend can create a duet video on TikTok, even if you are miles apart. Remember, you can only make a duet video when the video you want to shoot with is public and is of fifteen seconds or less.
- Open the video of your friend, then press the share icon on the video.
- Then, finally, tap on the Duet icon on the video to start shooting.
How To Save A Video In The Draft?
You get an option of saving your video as a draft and post it later. You have to follow the steps below:
- Create your video.
- Once done, tap on the Next icon.
- Tap on the draft option on the screen.
Remember that rehearsal and preparation is the key to create a perfect video. Hopefully, now it won’t be a challenging task for you. Good luck with creating excellent content!