If you don’t use this robust platform, TikTok, or it’s been a while since you posted your last video on it, you may be wondering how to grab maximum benefits out of it. Let us tell you, one way of grabbing maximum benefits out of this platform is adding text to your videos. On this platform, you can even control where and when the text needs to be displayed on the screen. Here are the easy instructions through which you will learn how to add text on TikTok videos.
How To Add Text On TikTok – Easy Steps
Once you are done with recording your TikTok video, tap the check-in at the bottom-right corner of the screen. Here are the steps to learn how to add text on TikTok:
- First of all, tap the “Text” option. Look for the “Aa” symbol over it.
- Now in the second step, you will need to enter your text into the text holder.
- You can easily customize the text you have entered with the help of available options:
- You can easily highlight the text for your next video. To highlight the text on your video, tap on the “A” on the left side of the screen. Steps are the same for both Android and iPhone.
- You can even change the font and color of the text you want to add to your video. To change the font of the text, you can go through the options given on the top-left side of the text menu. And to change the color, select the option from the colorful circles at the bottom of your phone’s screen.
- When you are done with changing the color and font style of the text, tap “Done” on the screen whenever you think you are ready. Keep one thing in mind that you can only change the text placement on the screen and timing after this step.
- Now it is time to drag the text to the area of the screen, the way you want it to appear. You can even tap to see more available options. You can change the text duration or also go back to make necessary modifications just in case you are not satisfied with how you customized in the third step.
- If you want to customize the timing of the text on your TikTok video, you will have to choose the option “Set duration.” This option will allow you to adjust the text where you think it needs to appear. With this option, you can even decide when the text needs to disappear. To select the start time and end time, roll the timing bar so that it matches your desired timing.
- You can preview your text in the video by tapping the play button located right above the editing bar. If you think everything with the text is OK, select the checkmark in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- After you are done with adding the text on your TikTok video, you can simply continue the TikTok video process by selecting “Next.” Add your desired information or description and tap on the “Post.”
In the end, it is all about making your content more visible and attractive for the viewers. The engagement and interest each post brings in matters. No matter if you want to be recognized for any special skill, talent, or if you want to influence masses with anything you are gifted with. You can use this platform for marketing on a global scale. Buy tiktok likes to make more visitors for your video post and attract the target audiences. But the mass of your audience depends upon what sort of content you produce and how it affects the people consuming your content. Many big brands have been able to set a mark through the hashtag challenges and other marketing techniques to improve the engagements on this platform.
This post is all about the instructions that you would need to follow to learn how to add text on TikTok videos. Adding the text and customizing it in the later steps is very easy and straightforward. You would not require skills to master the placement and timing of the text on your videos. All you have to do is just preview the video before posting it on TikTok. We hope these instructions helped you learn how to add text on TikTok videos.