Instagram is a social media platform that is well-known for its engaging content. The Instagram platform is very interactive and engaging for the younger generation. The Instagram platform always launches new features to build a connection and enhance engagement with the audience. Recently, Instagram launched a new feature named “Instagram reels” to attract the Gen Z audience and young Millennials. Instagram reels is a feature that allows users to create a 15-seconds. If the reels content is engaging and authentic, it appears on the Explore page. Have you tried the Instagram reels feature? Do you want to get featured on the Explore page? You can buy Instagram reels likes to instantly enhance your engagement and advance your chances of getting featured on the Instagram platform.
If you still do not know what Instagram reels is, don’t worry! Here, in this article, let’s learn about Instagram reels in detail. It will help you to know and create Instagram reels.
Firstly, let’s start with the basics!
What Is Instagram Reels?
Firstly, Instagram reels is similar to that of TikTok. In Instagram reels, you can create short, fun, and engaging videos to attract your audience. There are various tools in Instagram reels that people leverage to make their content more creative. You can record the video up to 15 seconds and add filters, special effects, soundtracks, and stickers. Currently, Instagram reels is gaining popularity among Instagram users, and people are leveraging the new feature to become famous on Instagram.
Does Instagram Stories And Instagram Reels Similar?
Nowadays, many people are getting confused between Instagram Stories and Instagram reels. But, the fact is that they aren’t similar. Though many features make them look similar, yet some key features prove that they aren’t the same. Here, let’s check out some of the key differences:
- In Instagram reels, various editing tools allow you to align multiple video clips to get a clear transition.
- The Instagram reels feature has various tools such as speed controls, filters, special effects, and AR effects.
- You can share Instagram reels to your profile’s stories and also to the Explore page.
- You can post the Instagram reels in your feed also. Like that of IGTV, all the reels you create will appear on a specific section of your Instagram profile.
- In case you are utilizing an original sound while recording the video in Instagram reels, the soundtrack will be attributed to you. The other Instagram users can leverage the sound for creating their videos also.
We hope you understood that Instagram Stories is different from Instagram reels. On that note, let’s get started on how to use Instagram reels in your life.
How To Get Into Instagram Reels?
Have you ever created a video on TikTok? Are you utilizing Instagram? Then, it would be effortless for you to create a reel.
Here, let’s see how to get into the Reel option!
- Firstly, for creating a reel, you will need to open your camera on Instagram Stories.
- At the bottom, you will find various options such as live, story, and much more. Among those options, you will get to see the option “Reels.” Click on the option to create your reels.
How To Create Instagram Reels?
On the Instagram platform, you can create reels in two different ways. You will need to long press and hold on the record button to capture your video for the first one. In the second one, you can upload the video footage that you have on your mobile phone.
Now, let’s check out the steps to create the Instagram reels video!
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the reels option.
- In the Instagram reels feature, there are a variety of tools available. You can tap on the audio option to include a soundtrack to your video. Similarly, you have various options, such as speed, timer, and effects.
- When you have become ready, you can hold on to the record button to short the video clip. If you want, you can set an initial timer too to capture the video. If you wish, you can also use the align button, which allows you to line up the objects from your earlier video clips before shooting your next.
- Once you captured the video, you can add effects, filters, stickers, and much more to make your reels more interactive.
Instagram reels are new to the social media platform. Leverage this new feature to reach out to your audience with ease and enhance your engagement with the target market.